Thursday 5 May 2011

Hello, hello I’m back again

Hi all, sorry about the lack of posts but I have been birding in Panama for the last two weeks and it was a brilliant experience. I saw 360 species in 14 days 240 of which were new to me, it was absolutely stunning and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in birds. I will put some pics up and a quick report of my visit which was a week at Canopy Tower followed by a week in the foothills at Canopy Lodge.

Anyway this evening I came back down to earth with a bit of a bump with a walk around the reservoir, there were several Common Tern a pair of Gadwall singing Chiffchaff and Blackcap and not a lot else, not one Motmot, Trogon or Puffbird to speak of. I’m sure I will recover and get back to normal. I will trawl my emails and put everything that has been recorded up on a post.

regards

No comments: